German Fantasy Wrestling Entertainment
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

German Fantasy Wrestling Entertainment

WIR SIND UMGEZOGEN AUF http://gfwe.forencity.eu

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

...and that's why i am the Champion!

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
RVD91
Admin
Admin
RVD91

Ziege
Anzahl der Beiträge : 716
Laune : Ich bin doch Kölner, also immer GUT!!!

...and that's why i am the Champion! Empty
BeitragThema: ...and that's why i am the Champion!   ...and that's why i am the Champion! Icon_minitimeMo Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Nach der Werbung steht die Gang im Ring. Homicide ist dort im Vordergrund mit einen Mic bewaffnet und hebt es nach einigen Homicide Sux Chants an.

Cide:
Zitat :

What the Hell is Potsdam? I mean...I*ve wrestled in Japan, in Mexico, in the States and here in Germany, but Potsdam is a Fuckin' Town that even Germans didnt' know.
But Teddy told me :"Homicide,Playa please go in the Ring tonight".
And what was my Answer?
FUCK U TEDDY! HOMICIDE IS A CHAMPION, AND POTSDAM DIDN'T DESERVE TO SEE ME IN ACTION!
So, Vatos here i am. Standing in Front of you, so called "FANS".
I'm here to say something about Wrestlepalooza...
In Cologne Homicide beat up the "Prince of Gay" The Rock and the Captain Asshole Christian to retain his Belt.
I am STILL The World Champion of GFWE. And you know why?...
Cuz i am the very best in this League, Essé.
This Belt is now since the Eight of February, 2009 around my Latin Waist.219 Days! 219! I am holdin this Belt longer than the Former Champions Mr.Kennedy, CM Punk, AJ Styles and Kane together!
I've beaten the Best Wrestlers in this Businness today. My List is long..Very Long...Christian, AJ Styles, The Rock, Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, Nigel McGuinness, Mr.Kennedy, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Sting, Raven and of Course Edge! And tonight. Edge and Christian battle it out, who will facing ME...at the 1st Anniversary of GFWE.
It's kinda Funny, isn't it? Teddy Long choose Two Guys, Homicide has beat in the past. But, it's not my Problem, Homez. Can you Fans see it now? Can you see it, why i am the Champion?
No?! Cuz i am the Best Wrestler, the best on the Microfon, the most charismatic Guy in the back, that i am put my Body every Week on the line. And thats...thats why i am the Champion!

unter lauten Buh-Rufen geht die Gang aus dem RIng und nimmt am Kommentatorentisch Platz um sich das #1 Contender Match anzuschauen!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://cagematch.de

...and that's why i am the Champion!
Seite 1 von 1